Wherever we are in our journey, we are called to do one thing - Be the light for every person that we meet.
Hey girlfriend! My name is Valerie Cabadonga. It's finally nice to meet you!
I asked myself, "what's the best way to get to know someone?" Well, my funny and quirky mind thought, why not a good old Q & As?
So, let's have fun shall we?
give us a quick summary of your childhood.
- I was born in the Philippines and moved here with my family when I was 16 years old. Growing up, I have always been surrounded by puppies and loved every single minute of it. Today, I have two poodles puppies called Bruno and Boomer.
I've never been that gal that had awesome girlfriends growing up. I thought of myself as the girl that's "one of the boys" since I played more sports and video games. To be honest, it is just around my late teenage years that I gained quality girl friends.
I've always loved writing. My essay assignments were all about equipping the next generation and never have I thought that I would be doing this now. I am still amazed how God worked everything out.
what is her progress to you?
- To me, Her is a platform for women to come together and find community in vulnerability. It is a safe space for women to share their story and find support, but also gain strength and voice for their purpose.
To find out more, read about our story.
if you are not doing her work, what do you do?
- I cozy up in the couch with my two puppies and watch some good movies on Netflix. If not that, I usually go out with quality gals, spend some time with my family or spend some quality time with the bae.
what are your hobbies and passions?
- I used to play football and badminton. I am planning to get back on badminton though, but for now, I take my puppies on a walk and go to the gym. I am passionate about writing, design, puppies and most of all, people.
if you have a superpower, what would it be?
- I want to travel really bad, so having to ability to teleport would take care of the different factors that stops me from doing it as often as I want. The factors? Leave and money.